.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Saladbox March 2016 Unboxing: Saladbox PH x Benefit Cosmetics | #benefitxsaladbox

http://www.lightsandlatte.com/2016/04/saladbox-ph-x-benefit-cosmetics-march.html
This pink box is nothing but love!
I have never tried any subscription boxes before and Saladbox PH caught my attention with their collaboration with Benefit Cosmetics. Imagine all those Benefit Cosmetics items for only P500 per box. You have to order a minimum of three months’ worth of subscription to subscribe.


http://www.lightsandlatte.com/2016/04/saladbox-ph-x-benefit-cosmetics-march.html

The thing with Saladbox, and I think most of the subscribers will agree, is that they have a little trouble with delivery. I received my March box only last April 8. Subscribers are not happy as I browse through their Instagram comments. As for me, I don't mind waiting but it can get a little frustrating. 

Saladbox Benefit Cosmetics March Box #benefitxsaladbox
The box is really worth the wait. It contains one full sized item and a few deluxe samples. 

Contents:
Benefit Rockateur Box o’ Powder – Full sized
Benefit They’re Real! Tinted Lash Primer – deluxe sample
Benefit They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara – deluxe sample
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation – deluxe sample
Benefit Brow Wax Gift Card (free waxing worth PhP650)

Saladbox Benefit Cosmetics March Box #benefitxsaladbox

The full sized Rockateur alone costs P1,600 and the free waxing is P650. So those items alone costs 300% more than what you paid for. For the month of April they are featuring VMV Hypoallergenics which is a brand I also trust. If you want to try luxe brands for only P500 and you have the patience to put up with delivery delays then go ahead and subscribe. It's honestly a good deal!

Saladbox PH

Follow me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter for more Lights & Latte scoop.

No comments :

Post a Comment