.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Project Vanity’s 8th Anniversary | Learnings

#ProjectVanity8th
Oh this? It's nothing. Just a MASSIVE loot of FREEBIES I got from the event! #ProjectVanity8th

I was a lucky girl to attend Project Vanity’s 8th Anniversary last Saturday, March 19, 2016. I attended the blogging workshop, the second part of the event. I diligently took notes of the talk shared by blog and beauty mavens Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity, Julia Arenas of Bless My Bag, and Donnarence Masilungan of My Lucid Intervals. 

Here are a few of the numerous blogging pearls I learned:

Invest in your blog
"If you're blogging for fun, do whatever you want. If you're blogging to make a difference, then you have to invest in it."
Time and effort for great content, aside from the monetary part, are the necessary investments for a blog to succeed. 

Be consistent
Make blogging a habit. Schedule posts to be written and published. Just keep blogging even if life gets in  the way.

You must have a goal in mind
Why do you blog? What do you want to achieve? These are the questions you need to answer to be able to tailor fit the strategies you will apply to your blog.

Project Vanity’s 8th Anniversary

It was nice to meet other bloggers who are passionate with their craft. Project Vanity built a community of bloggers sharing a common interest that is beauty. 

At the end of the event, I was able to talk to Julia of Bless My Bag. She is very approachable and nice. She shared a few tips on blogging and product photography which are all refreshing, inspiring, and truly encouraging. She even recommended a couple of hand-picked blog inspirations I might like. I felt proud of myself for making a conscious effort to be confident: I asked a question to Liz during the workshop, talked to Julia, and took #selfies with them. I kept in mind what I wrote on this post on being confident.

I feel more fueled up to blog! This event gave me a much needed boost of inspiration. I am looking forward to attend more blogging events in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment