.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and Blush Brush | Makeup Brush Hits

http://www.lightsandlatte.com/2016/03/real-techniques-brushes.html

Amid all the makeup and skincare products I write about, I realized I have not mentioned any tool I have been grabbing for makeup application. So today I will talk about brushes, my favorite ones at least. I own several brands of brushes ranging from drug store to high end. This post will focus on my two favorite brushes from Real Techniques.

Real Techniques was launched in 2011 by sisters Samantha and Nicole Chapman. Samantha Chapman is also known as Pixiwoo in the YouTube world. I rely on my Real Techniques brushes for fuss-free application and no-streak finish. Out of all the brushes I own, these two belongs to my Holy Grail items - the Expert Face brush and the Blush brush.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Review Philippines

The Expert Face brush is Real Techniques’ no. 1 selling brush and it is almost always sold out. I use the Expert Face brush for application and blending of my liquid foundation. I also use it to blend my concealer. The dense and firm broad brush makes foundation application, blending, and buffing a breeze. The result is comparable to an airbrush finish. This one is made up of synthetic UltraPlush bristles and promises no product build up, no streak finishes, and long lasting brush quality. This brush is a must-have and you definitely need to experience it. Beauty gurus, beginners and experts alike, swear by this brush.


Real Techniques Blush Brush Review Philippines

The award-winning Blush brush is a tapered blush which sits right on top of the apple of my cheeks and deposits just the right amount of blush. I find it easy to build up the cheek color with this brush without overdoing it. Just make sure you use a light hand and you will achieve a high-definition, flawless finish. This brush was included in Nylon’s 2015 Beauty Hit List.


Another great thing about Real Techniques brushes is that they are cruelty-free and vegan. I am still eyeing for the Real Techniques Core Collection and I might try some Zoeva brushes next time because they're just gorgeous and I have read raves about it too. 

What are your HG makeup brushes and tools? Make sure to comment and share it down below.



Check out these awesome brushes at Real Techniques website.

No comments :

Post a Comment